Monday 23 September 2019

The Enlarging Story






Finally, I reached the island in the middle of no where .I had spent 1 and a half hours on a kayak getting to this island. Grrr the island moved beneath me. It sounded like a thunder storm,it felt like a earthquake. Drifting slowly, bobbing slightly the island drifted further and further away.




Panicking  , I slipped over almost face planting into the water. As I approached the brim of the island I peaked  under it. Surprised, by the sight slipped in. Huge gray scales ,drifting around a fish sat.
All I could hear was my heart pumping quickly. By one o'clock, I was sleepy . Slightly dreamy I imaged a bridge. Pop! A bridge appeared throwing a stone to make sure its real.This was the only way off.






Shaking , I leaped from the island. At midnight, I reached the end of the bridge. Disaster  had struck. In the mist of it all stood one tall tree. This tree was different to the others.It contained magic. It had a hollow trunk and inside was green mist. I stepped inside.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Oli
      Thank you for commenting on my blog.
      What was your favorite part?
      My favorite part was the pictures!
      Thanks Zoe

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.