Friday 16 August 2019

Flip Grid

Here is mine and my friends interview of Belinda Hillary 
Here are the Questions 

       
1.how did you feel when your dad accomplished this massive goal? 

2.were you afraid when your dad was climbing the mountain Everest what I mean is did you let it get to your mind that your dad might not come back alive?

3.what else did your dad do for a job before climbing mount Everest?

4.who or what persuaded you to this inspired your dad to climb mt Everest?

5.explain why your dad went?

6.how cold was it on mt Everest?

7.who else is in your family?


Check it out !


Blog Ya Later Zoe 




1 comment:

  1. Hi Zoe. It's me Jack from Room 7. I liked your video and I like your questions you asked. I also liked how you asked Sir Edmund Hillary's son instead, I though it was a great idea. I did something similar to yours but mine is about Sir Edmund Hillary and I had 10 questions, but I never though about doing a family member of his. This is a great blog post Zoe. Good Job!
    Check out my blog if you want to. Here is a link: http://odsjacku.blogspot.com/
    Blog you later Zoe!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.